What are the key features of Wuzzit Trouble?
– Standards-aligned reporting
– Open gameplay pathways that enable experimentation and multiple solutions
– Highly-engaging puzzle play
– Groundbreaking, authentic embedded assessment that is made visible through GlassLab’s learning analytics engine
– Excellent intervention to develop positive dispositions to math
– Builds readiness to learn by engaging children in a subject that can be difficult or threatening
– Reveals hidden math proficiencies by radically changing how children demonstrate their skills
– Designed to be challenging and fun for parents and teachers, too!
Wuzzit Trouble is one of six high-quality, high-impact games made by leading game developers who are part of the GlassLab beta partner program. The awesome game, combined with real-time reports and instructional resources, is now available on GlassLab Games!