Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Ululab has just released a new video providing an overview of Slice Fractions: School Edition‘s key features. Check it out below!
Slice Fractions: School Edition is a fun problem solving game that leads student to intuitively and effectively learn fractions — the bottleneck of early math education. In this puzzling world, players must slice the right amount of ice and lava to clear the mammoth’s path. Developed by Ululab with the help of University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM), the multiple award-winning title has been remastered to better answer teachers’ needs.
Slice Fractions: School Edition features:
– a smooth progression designed for kids who are new to fractions or who have not yet understood its basic concepts;
– an environment free of written instructions that lets students dive into math reasoning without being obstructed by their literacy level;
– a smart hinting system that helps struggling students;
– 90 innovative and fun physics puzzles;
– a highly engaging environment with adorable characters and funky hats rewards.
Keep an eye out for more exclusive content, and stay tuned for the game’s release on GlassLab Games in early February!
News | January 27th, 2015